FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6-8 servings Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
2 cups plain unsweetened dairy free milk*
2 cups cooked white rice
4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, rough chop
8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
1 small yellow onion, diced
¼ cup plant-based mayonnaise
2 tablespoons dairy free butter
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on packet.
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, add butter.
- Add diced onion, salt and pepper and sauté until onions are translucent, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until slightly browned, about another 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli plus 2 tablespoons water. Turn down heat to low. Cover and steam for about 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Uncover and take pot off of heat.
- Add cooked rice, Cheeze Sauce and mayo to veggie mixture.
- Toss together lightly and pour into serving dish.