$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: approx. 4 servings Prep/Chill Time: 2 hours or overnight
2 packets PVP Tomato Soup Mix
3 cups water
¼ cup onion, diced (you want this to be pretty exact as the onion
can overpower the soup)
1 cucumber, peeled, large dice
2 small or 1 large red bell pepper, large dice with white ribs removed
2 cloves of garlic, peeled
¼ extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Cook two packets Tomato Soup Mix, according to instructions on soup box using only 3 cups of water total.
- Set soup aside and let cool, a bit, before putting in blender.
- Add soup, and rest of ingredients, to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Optional: When ready to serve, top with fresh chopped tomato, onions or cucumber. Add a drizzle of olive oil.
soup, place kitchen towel over lid of blender while blending and be careful
when removing the lid as the steam is HOT!