$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 -6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 40 minutes
1 package PVP “Beefy” Plant-Based Crumble Mix
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheddar Cheeze Sauce Mix
1 - 8 ounce can tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of your favorite oil
1 cup water
2 cups unsweetened dairy free milk*
½ large, or one small, yellow onion, small dice
2 cups (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions making sure water is well seasoned with salt.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on package. Remove from heat.
- Add tomato sauce to prepared Cheeze Sauce.
- Drain cooked macaroni, add pasta back into pot and pour in cheeze and tomato sauce mixture. Set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, over medium heat, add oil, onions and a pinch of salt and cook until onions are soft and golden.
- Add 1 cup of water and “Beefy” Crumble Mix.
- Cook on medium heat until crumbles are nicely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and gently stir in mac and cheeze mixture.