$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6 – 8 servings Prep/Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 packet PVP Onion Soup & Dip Mix
1 - 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into small pieces
2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
8 ounces dairy free sour cream
½ cup plant-based mayonnaise
½ cup vegan cheese shreds (use 3 slices, diced, if you don’t have shredded). We like vegan provolone or Swiss but you can use your favorite vegan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a mixing bowl stir together onion soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and shredded cheese.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly into 2 quart (8" x 8") baking dish.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven until heated through and bubbling on sides, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, toast points, carrot sticks, etc.