$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 – 6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 package PVP “Beefy” Plant-Based Crumble Mix
1 packet PVP Mushroom Soup & Gravy Mix
1 cup unsweetened dairy free milk*
8 ounces fettucine
8 ounces dairy free sour cream
½ large, or one small, yellow onion, medium dice
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dairy free butter
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ cup dairy free parmesan cheese (optional)
**Avoid using oat milk as Mushroom Soup will not set up properly.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Make sure water is well seasoned with salt. (Reserve ½ cup cooking water for sauce)
- While pasta is cooking…in a medium sauté pan, over medium heat, add butter, onions, salt and pepper and cook until onions are soft and lightly golden.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup water and “Beefy” Crumble Mix and cook, gently stirring crumbles until well browned (about 5 minutes).
- Remove crumble mixture from pan and set aside.
- In same sauté pan, add 1 cup milk and mushroom soup mix.
- Return to heat and stir until thick and bubbling.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup water, and add pasta to mushroom and cream mixture.
- Toss together until all of the pasta is coated. Add pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, if you would like your sauce looser.
- Take off heat and stir in “beefy” crumbles.