$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4-6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 packet PVP Mushroom Soup and Gravy Mix
8 ounces fettuccini pasta
10 to 12 ounces frozen broccoli, whole florets or chopped
1 ½ cups unsweetened dairy free milk*
2 tablespoons dairy free butter
*avoid using oat milk as cream gravy will not set up properly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. (make sure water is well seasoned with salt!) Drain pasta reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare Mushroom Soup according to directions on package using a medium saucepan and only 1 ½ cups milk.
- Add butter and frozen broccoli to prepared soup.
- Cook on medium heat until broccoli is heated through and tender.
- Stir in cooked fettuccini.
- Add pasta water, 1 tablespoon at time, until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a medium serving dish. Enjoy!