$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 servings Prep/Cook Time: 35 min
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
3 cups plain, unsweetened dairy free milk*
2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, finely chopped
1 small yellow onion, finely diced
1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
2 tablespoon plant-based butter
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions using 3 cups of milk.
- In medium saucepan, add butter and diced onion and sauté over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, or until onions are translucent and barely browned. Stir intermittently.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cheeze sauce mixture.
- Add chopped broccoli and stir until well combined.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring intermittently.
- Tip…you can add more or less milk depending on if you like your soup thinner or thicker.