FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4-6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 25-30 minutesNGREDIENTS:
1 packet PVP “Beefy” Plant-Based Crumble Mix
6 medium bell peppers OR 4 large bell peppers (any color works)
1 ½ cups cooked rice (pre-cooked packaged rice is a major time savor)
½ large onion or one small onion, small dice
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 - 8 oz cans tomato sauce
2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 ½ cups dairy free parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350º
- Cooked “Beefy” Crumble Mix according to instructions and set aside.
- Slice tops off peppers and remove seed and ribs.
- Place peppers, cut side down in baking dish. Add 1 cup of water, cover and bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and drain off water and flip peppers right side up.
- In a 12” skillet, sauté onion in oil until golden brown.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add cooked “Beefy” Crumbles, tomato sauce, cooked rice, Italian seasoning, ½ cup parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
- Fill bell peppers with crumble and rice mixture to about ¼ inch from top of peppers. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese starts to brown.