$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4-6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
1 packet PVP Mushroom Soup & Gravy Mix
1 ½ cups unsweetened dairy free milk*
2 cans green beans, drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ large yellow onion, medium dice
8 ounces button mushroom, sliced
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 cup French fried onions
*avoid using oat milk as soup will not set up properly.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook Mushroom Soup according to directions on packet using only 1 ½ cups milk. Set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, over medium heat, cook onions until soft, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Take off heat and stir in green beans, prepared soup and ½ cup fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble.
- Top casserole with the other ½ cup of fried onions and bake for 5 minutes more.