FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6 - 8 servings Prep/Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
2 cups plain unsweetened dairy free milk*
2 pounds potatoes (we recommend organic Russet potatoes for this dish)
1 small yellow onion, cut into ¼” half rings
2 tablespoons plant-based butter
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on packet.
- Add butter to Cheeze Sauce.
- Wash (peel if using Russet) and slice potatoes into ¼” slices.
- Slice onion into ¼” half rings.
- Toss potatoes and onions with salt and pepper.
- Layer half of potato/onion mixture into a (8”x 8”) casserole dish.
- Top with half of cheeze sauce.
- Layer remaining potato/onion mixture.
- Top with rest of cheeze sauce.
- Cover with foil and cook 1 hour rotating casserole dish half way through.
- Remove foil and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.