FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 – 6 Servings Prep/Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 packet PVP Onion Soup & Dip Mix
2 pounds red or yellow potatoes
1/2 pound carrots, peeled
1 small onion, peeled
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh parsley or dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Scrub potatoes (do not peel them). Dice into 1” cubes.
- Dice carrots and onions into 1” cubes.
- Add veggies, Onion Soup & Dip Mix and olive oil to a large bowl and mix until veggies are evenly coated.
- Place veggies, in a single layer, on large baking sheet or two small baking sheets (you can also use two large cast iron skillets).
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, tossing halfway through, until all the vegetables are browned and tender.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with parsley or dill.