$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 -6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 40 minutes
1 Packet PVP No Chick’n Noodle Soup Mix
1 ½ pounds gold, or Yukon gold, potatoes, diced into ½ inch pieces.
*Do not use Russet potatoes for this application as they will make the soup
gummy in texture. Also, try to get all of your potatoes diced into 1/2 inch
cubes so they cook evenly.
2 cups unsweetened dairy free milk*
1 cup water
1 small yellow onion (or half a large onion), small dice
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
*Avoid using oat milk as Chick'n Noodle Soup will not set up properly.
- Whisk together soup mix, milk and water and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add butter, onions, salt and pepper and sauté until onions are soft and slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in soup mixture and potato cubes and bring to a boil.
- Cover, turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Ladle 1 ½ cups soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add blended soup back into pot for a nice and creamy potato soup!
soup, place kitchen towel over lid of blender while blending and be careful
when removing the lid as the steam is HOT!