$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 4 -6 servings Prep/Cook Time: 40 minutes
2 packets PVP No Chick’n Noodle Soup Mix
3 cups water
2 cups unsweetened dairy free milk*
10 oz frozen organic vegetable mix, approx 3 cups
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ white onion, small dice
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon thyme
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 cup fresh spinach rough chop
16 ounces potato gnocchi
*Avoid using oat milk as Chick'n Noodle will not set up properly.
- Combine cold water, almond milk and two Noodle Soup packets. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions, salt, pepper and thyme and stir until onions start to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add Chick’n Noodle Soup mixture and frozen vegetables and bring to a boil.
- After mixture has come to a boil, turn down heat to a hard simmer. (The soup should still be lightly bubbling, but not boiling)
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add gnocchi and cook another 3-5 minutes, or until gnocchi is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped spinach.
** DeLallo makes a good gluten-free gnocchi.