$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6-8 servings Prep/Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
2 cups plain unsweetened dairy free milk*
8 oz thin or regular spaghetti, broken in half
2 quarts water
24 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 large zucchini, peeled and diced
8 oz button mushrooms, chopped
3 large garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on packet.
- In medium pot, cook pasta according to directions on package. (Make sure your pasta is well seasoned with salt!)
- Drain pasta and put back into pot.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, over medium/high heat, heat olive oil.
- Add onion, zucchini, mushrooms and salt and pepper and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Take veggie mixture off heat and mix in 16 oz (2 cups) of the marinara sauce.
- Pour Cheeze Sauce and remaining 1 cup of marinara into pot with pasta. Mix well.
- Pour pasta mixture into an 8” x 8” (2 quart) casserole dish.
- Top with veggie/marinara mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes on top of a baking sheet.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.