$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6 - 8 servings Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
2 cups plain unsweetened dairy free milk*
1 large bag restaurant style tortilla chips
1 15 oz can corn, drained
1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 large tomato, seeds removed, small chop
1 small red onion, peeled, small dice
¼ cup cilantro, rough chop
1-2 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it!) sliced
1 large avocado
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on packet.
- Start building your nachos! There is no wrong way to do this. Just start piling stuff on and have fun! This is the way we do it:
- On a medium serving dish, add a layer of tortilla chips.
- Drizzle some of the Cheeze Sauce over the chips and add a little of all the ingredients, minus the avocado.
- Repeat with two or three more layers until all of the Cheeze Sauce and veggies have been used.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop into a small bowl.
- Squeeze in some lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash with a fork, but leave it a little chunky (you can add a little red onion, tomato and cilantro to make more of a guacamole. Once again, make it your own!)
- Top your Loaded Nachos with the avocado mash or guac.