FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 12 pastry cups Prep/Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1 package PVP Classic or Curry Chick’n Salad Meatless Mix
½ cup vegan mayonnaise
1 can crescent rolls
12 count 2.5” cup muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare Classic or Curry Chick’n Salad according to instructions on package. Set aside.
- Butter inside of each muffin cup. Lightly flour your counter.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls onto your floured counter top.
- Firmly pinch and press perforations together to make one piece of dough. (you can roll out the dough, a bit, if needed)
- Cut dough into 12 equal squares. Press each piece of pastry into one of the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then stuff with Chick’n Salad.