$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 6 - 8 servings Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 packet PVP Dairy Free Cheeze Sauce Mix
2 cups plain unsweetened dairy free milk*
8 ounces small elbow macaroni
2 quarts water
1 TABL sea salt
2 tablespoons dairy free butter
1/2 cup Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs (optional)
*Avoid using oat milk as Cheeze Sauce will not set up properly.
- Prepare Cheeze Sauce according to instructions on packet.
- In a medium pot, add water and sea salt. (You want your pasta well seasoned). Bring to a boil.
- Add elbow macaroni.
- Turn heat down to a gentle boil. Cook 10 minutes or until pasta is very tender (be sure to stir every few minutes).
- Drain, do not rinse, macaroni. Put macaroni back in pot.
- Stir 2 TBSP dairy free butter into macaroni.
- Add prepared Cheeze Sauce and stir until well combined.
- Pour into serving dish.
- In a small skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add in breadcrumbs. Stir until golden brown, approximately 3 - 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle on top of Mac n Cheeze.