$5.00 FLAT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Makes: 12 mini pop pies Prep/Cook Time: 45 minutes
1 packet PVP Cream Gravy Mix
1 ½ cups unsweetened dairy free milk
10 ounces frozen veggies (2 cups)
1 – 16 ounce canned biscuits (8 count)
Plant-based butter for buttering muffin pan
12 count 2.5” cup muffin pan
*Avoid using oat milk as gravy will not set up properly.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Butter each muffin cup
- Pop open biscuits and divide each biscuit in half by pulling them apart from the center of the biscuit.
- Roll or press each biscuit half layer into a 4.5” circle (use flour to keep dough from sticking to board)
- Press biscuit halves into 12 muffin cups.
- Cut remaining 4.5” biscuit circles into 4 quarters (reserve for topping the pies)
- Prepare Cream Gravy Mix according to package directions but using only 1 ½ cups cold milk.
- Add frozen veggies to prepared gravy.
- Turn to heat to low and simmer for 3-5 minutes until veggies are heated through.
- Remove mixture from heat and spoon into biscuit lined muffin cups.
- Top each cup with 1 piece of the leftover biscuit circles (you will sone leftover)
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until mixture is bubbling and tops are nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and let sit several minutes before removing mini pies.