|Cream Gravy Mix - Makes 2 Cups!
Cream Gravy Mix - Makes 2 Cups!
Vegan Cream Gravy. Vegan biscuits and gravy anyone? Taste just like Grandma’s cream gravy. All you need is water and plant-based milk for a delightful creamy, yummy gravy. This vegan mix can be used to make a variety of dishes, as well. See our recipes for ideas and inspiration.
**NUTRITIONAL YEAST, *POTATO STARCH, SEA SALT, *ONION, *CANE SUGAR, *CELERY, THYME *ORGANIC
**Nutritional yeast is deactivated and fortified with b vitamins.
Makes: 8 Servings
Prep/Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 packet PVP Cream Gravy Mix
1 cup water
1 cup unsweetened dairy free milk*
*Avoid using oat milk as gravy will not set up properly.
• Combine Cream Gravy Mix, water and milk in a small saucepan.
• Whisk until mix is well dissolved.
• Turn burner on to medium/high heat and whisk, constantly, until gravy starts to bubble and thicken.
• Remove saucepan from heat.
• For richer flavor add 1 – 2 tablespoons dairy free butter.